Pages

About Me

My photo
Back of Beyond Farm is a small, family run operation in Rist Canyon, Colorado. We work closely with natural rhythms to create wellness teas from indigenous and naturalized plants. 2013 marks our 4th year of supporting our community through tasty teas. In the year ahead, we hope to continue our work of not only producing healthful teas, but also exploring the edges of what it means to farm and be a part of a place.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tool - Tin Cup

Ok, this is as lame as it gets in the realm of "tools" but honestly, I can't say enough how much I enjoy these "tin" cups I got somewhere, from someone.


The kids collect berries, in them, I make a quick twig fire and brew fresh tea in them right on the fire, I dig with them, I water plants with them, I do everything with them (except wash them....I need to do that).

They are just "around" so make for sponteneous use. They are indestructable. They are functional. Maybe I am making some guidlines for tool purchases in the future - easy, simple, functional, long lasting.....hmmm....sounds good to me.